Friday, May 25, 2012

About Twin Pikks

Hi everyone! This is my first blog so I want to tell you a little about Twin Pikks. I am one half of the twins and my name is Karen. I've lived in Wisconsin for 17 years and have amassed a huge collection of shabby chic items through auctions, garage and estate sales. Kathy is the other twin and lives in California. Last fall we shipped most of the things I've collected to California and we set up a booth at the Urban Barn in Escondido, CA. This blog will be about what we are up to, what we've found and how we make things look just right.
    Recently, I atteneded an auction that was full of really, really old things--tables, trunks, cabinets, feedsacks. I was in auction heaven and my heart skipped a beat. I bought quite a few things and will begin fixing them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment