I got the graphic from the The graphic Fairy, and enlarged it in mirror image to fit my table at blockposters.com.
There were 4 sheets of paper when it printed out so I cut the borders and taped them together.
Next I layed the graphic face down and taped it into place.
Here is the tricky part. I first used my woodworkers transfer tool. However, see the empty spots at the bottom right of the table. The heat actually melted the paint and it started to peel off. So.....after pondering what to do, I used Citra-solv to transfer the rest of the image. As it turned out I liked the look of the peeling paint so I left it there.
Next I sanded the entire table and then waxed it using Ce Ce Caldwells clear wax.
|Here's the finished table.|
|Here's the table in the TwinPikks booth.|
|Another shot at the booth|